Search The Internet For The Answer...

Friday, April 17, 2009

To Blog or Not to Blog?

Well, I guess the question has been answered because I'm a blogging now. : ) I did give it some thought if I should start a blog or, what are they doing now (?), something called Tweeter? Still have to check out Twitter, it's still new and always thought a "twitter" was a load speaker of sorts. lol I think I'll have my hands full with just the blog.

My idea for this Blogger spot is to have an area or platform to work from to place & share Fire Protection & Fire Prevention practices, thoughts, ideas, or just some general discussion on the subject. So I'm excited to have a spot on the internet to be able to do that.

Want to thank Google for providing this service. With the Google Search Engine, YouTube, and now Blogger I think Google ROCKS! Thanks again Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search The Internet