Search The Internet For The Answer...

Saturday, April 18, 2009

24 Hours Later…

Here it is a day later and do I feel any different starting a blog? Yeah, slightly but nothing earth shattering. It’s more like… here I’m doing something different on the internet then the regular NetSurfing. I even got the orange "B"logger icon showing in the web address field and on the bowser tab for TFPFP now. Cool!

As you can see, I’ve added some fire department links and I’m still feeling my way through the blogging process. Oddly enough the feeling is one of being on a little adventure that’s being built a little at a time.

Doing some reading up on the starting a blog, and believe me there’s a boat load of info and examples to choose from as well as refer to out there on the net. I’m one that likes to keep it simple or at least try to. The one blog I looked at and thought was put together rather nicely was the “Our Nichols Worth” that covers the goings on with the local Town & Village of Nichols governments. It’s very nice work Deb Stephens.

I’ve linked “Our Nichols Worth” here on “Tioga Fire Protection and Fire Prevention” along with the other county fire departments because they provide good information concern something that matters. I’m looking forward to finding other Tioga County web sites and local blogs as I continue on this small journey. I plan on having fun, now that I’ve started, because fun is where it’s at.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search The Internet