Search The Internet For The Answer...

Monday, June 18, 2012

TFPFP PodCast/G+ Hangout On Air [06.18.2012]














I've tried a few traditional "Pod Casting" with audio which was ok but I was limited to the 5 minutes of time I had on for the platform I was using. Not really enough time plus something was missing.  With the Google Plus Hang Out On Air capability that Google Plus now offers users I couldn't resist to give it another go but this time with visuals. I do need a newer & updated mic and I'll be working on that improvement here down the road. 


I do think though with the limited online tools and hardware at the old PC desk that I did an ok performance for being still new to it all. It was fun to put the Hangout On Air/Pod Cast together and I should only get better when I do another one. Here is the show...









(The usual disclaimers: I am not a journalist; This is a blog that expresses an outlook and is not conclusive in any shape or manner.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search The Internet