Search The Internet For The Answer...

Thursday, July 29, 2010

FiremanRich on AudioBoo: On The Porch

FiremanRich is now on audioBoo!

You can view or I should say listen over at...

http://audioboo.fm/FiremanRich


I came across audioBoo after viewing YouTuber Barry Aldridge talk about it and he has a collection of his own audioBoos to which I listen to. You can also follow Barry Aldridge on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/user/BarryAldridge and he is well worth following on the YouTube front.

Now you can only get 5 minutes of record time at a time, and I think that's more then enough for me to say or state something in a web base audio format. Any more then 5 minutes I think one could always get a blogtalkradio account and broadcast that way. I don't plan on doing the
blogtalkradio bit but I do listen to them. To see what a blogtalkradio web base audio format for longer then 5 minutes is like you can check out Firefighter Netcast which I join online when I can. When I can't join I always follow up with the recording that are done and I do have a portal to Firefighter NetCast over on the right side column. Their on iTunes also.

The
Firefighter Netcast Crew of Rhett Fleitz and John Mitchell over at http://www.firefighternetcast.com/ do a very good set of blogtalkradio broadcasts on news, information, and opinion concerning fire fighting issues. If your in the fire fighting field these podcasts are well worth the time to listen to.

So here is my 2nd
audioBoo which will give you an idea what one is. . .

Listen!

The audioBoo in this TFPFP blog post is my secound one and in my first, which was that first "Test"one, I mentioned of how I haven't seen any real types of online reviews of this web audio platform. I thought even that Internet Guru Chris Pirillo of http://chris.pirillo.com/ hadn't done a review when he actually did post a great YouTube concerning audioBoo. . .



Now, I'm still on Twitter where you can follow me @FiremanRich of course along with a cast of others, there's the TFPFP YouTube channel with some future videos are in the works, and I do have the TFPFP Blog here. Some very nice web base platforms and tools to keep all informed on Fire Protection and Fire Prevention matters. I just think it's neat to be able to provide alittle audio via audioBoo now is I choose to do so in a blog post.

If you haven't checked out audioBoo I recommend that you do so. Even if you just listen to the huge collection that are on the web page again at http://audioboo.fm/ you expand your online knowledge of thing.

"Audioboo. Because sound is social."


(The usual disclaimers: I am not a journalist; this is a blog that expresses an outlook and is not conclusive in any shape or manner.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search The Internet