Search The Internet For The Answer...

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

FiremanRich End of Year (2009) Review


There are those that will say the cup is half full and those that will say the cup is half empty. What is it? Well, I'm a person that always tries, at least for the most part, to look at the cup as half full.

I was given a coffee cup by a Brother Fire Fighter years back as a gift that has the statement "There Are Three Kinds Of People" on one side of it. There's three answers to pick from on the opposite side of the cup.

My Brother Fire Fighter told me when he gave me the cup that I was a person that made things happen while others watched & wondered. They weren't big things as far as I can remember but they were enough that a simple token of appreciation was give by the passing of a coffee cup that I always look upon now as being half full, even when it's empty. ; )

This is pretty much how I look upon the ending of 2009. It's a year that was half full and positive learning from others and passing on even in a small way new things to learn and knowledge to pass on. With the New Year of 2010 upon us I'm sure it will be full of new things to learn as I continue the journey.

I express some additional thoughts and outlooks in my YouTube I did earlier today on the path traveled in 2009....



"One should look at the path they traveled to continued the journey." (?)

Happy New Year! : )

(The usual disclaimers: I am not a journalist; This is a blog that expresses an outlook and is not conclusive in any shape or manner.)




No comments:

Search The Internet