Search The Internet For The Answer...

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday TFPFP!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Tioga Fire Protection & Fire Prevention!

This second year of blogging just flew by it seems. Though this last year of blogging amounted to only 57 blog articles posted as compared to the 95 blog articles I did my first year of blogging, I feel that I'm settled into doing the blogging thing here on the internet. They say content is king when it comes to blogging and the over all idea here on Tioga Fire Protection and Fire Prevention is to provide content that is knowledge as well as information to keep one safe from fire. I do think that useful information is being provided from the fact that there's been over 9000 visitors to TFPFP since April 2009. The visitor count far exceeded what I would have thought it would be at this point when I first stated. It may not seem like a lot to those larger blog pages out there but it is to me. It should only continue as long as the enjoyment and learning process of blogging keeps me moving forward. I do have to say thank you to all who visit here, it really means a lot.

I stated last year on TFPFP first birthday that blogging isn't for everyone because some are or may be afraid they may not have much to say. I sort of felt like that when first starting out blogging but having a 2nd year under the belt, that has changed. Sometimes I may have to much to say or write something that may not get the point across that I want. Thus the add ins one can add to ones blog to help get the point across for a particular blog post. Not just limited to posting a picture but adding a YouTube or two and even a Audioboo can make the blogging process fun. It has for me!

Here's the "Happy 2nd Birthday" audioboo I recorded this morning...


As I blog I will always remember something Chris Pirillo, who host
The Lockergnome Blog site, once said...

"Your blog is alive. It will grow as you grow."

The Tioga Fire Protection and Fire Prevention Blog is my connection point to the internet.

I'm not perfect as a blogger, and won't use that as an excuse for not blogging. I have the outlook that I can only get better as a blogger by staying the course. Again, I'm not or shall I ever be perfect as a blogger. To some I will even suck, but if I keep having fun, learn while on the journey I can get better and will.

Well, here's to the next year here at TFPFP as the journey continues...

(The usual disclaimers: I am not a journalist; This is a blog that expresses an outlook and is not conclusive in any shape or manner.)

Search The Internet